Monday, November 5, 2007

WritersUA: More details

More details are coming in about the WritersUA conference in March of next year. I have been invited to speak about Wiki-based content creation, and Wikibooks in particular. Details about my presentation are posted on the website now at:

http://www.writersua.com/ohc/track1.htm#session48

I am asking people for input about what I should talk about in the presentation. My planning page is located here at Wikibooks. I am going to be setting up a draft presentation using Google docs sometime soon, and will be welcoming collaboration on that as well. Since I'm going to be putting myself in front of the audience, I get a final say in what ends up in the presentation, but help is always appreciated whether I use it or not.

Hopefully, this will be a good opportunity to advertise Wikibooks and attract some new contributors to our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment