During this stage of the vote, logos are broken into "families" of similar images. Right now, we are trying to pick the best individual logo from each family to compete in the final stage. Here is what I want everybody to do:
- Go to [[m:Wikibooks/Logo]]
- Under the heading "Surviving Logos", there are multiple images. Each image corresponds to a subpage where discussion about that logo is happening. Here is a list of the subpages:
- Current logo, and variants
- Iconic book-in-circle (almost-winner of the last logo selection process)
- Iconic W-and-book in a circle
- Colorful stylized textbook
- Book with a world above it
- Golden Puzzle Book
- Wikimarkup Book
- Book with pages fanned out
- Stylized Book
- On each subpage, pick the logo that you like the best and comment on it.
On a side note, I'm becoming concerned about the Wikijunior logo selection process. It isn't drawing a lot of attention, and people don't seem to be too enthusiastic about the available logo candidates. I propose that we abandon the second discussion, and derive a Wikijunior logo from the winning Wikibooks logo. This will help to add continuity between the two projects. Plus, many of the Wikibooks logo candidates are significantly higher then most of the Wikijunior candidates. There are a few gems in the Wikijunior runnings, but none of them are gathering much public support so far. If anybody has any comments or opinions on this matter, please let me know ASAP. I would hate to pick a "winner" for WJ that nobody likes, just because too few people said they disliked it.