Monday, January 28, 2008

Flurry of Activity

I've been keeping busy off-wiki with school work, and the small amount of time i do have online is spent sorting through email garbage, and working out some important issues on the chapcom wiki.

While I've been away, however, Wikibooks has seen a flurry of activity from old and new users alike. A large amount of cruft is being deleted, and VfD has been more active then i've seen it in a long time. People are chatting in the reading room, and a few brave souls are even starting to participate more in the oft-neglected Wikijunior.

I dont know more details because I'm not around often enough, but I'm happy to see how active the site is from a third-person perspective. Hopefully, i'll be editing regularly again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment